E$P Staking on Binance Smart Chain.
Move your E$P tokens from Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain
Have E$P tokens on the Etereum network, but want to stake them on the Binance Smart Chain? No Problem, Use our widget below to securely move your E$P from Ethereum to Binance.
The ESP Bridge is currently tested to be compatible with Metamask. Other Digital Wallets may not function correctly.
Note: Gas Fees in BNB and ETH are required on each side of the bridge for the transfer to complete
Terms and Conditions
- Term of stake is fixed at user selected term of either 90, 180 or 365 days.
- At the end of the term, Stakeholder will receive their principal plus applicable interest once Stakeholder ends the stake.
- Staked amount is equal to the amount received by the smart contract net of transfer Fees
- Early redemption will not pay any interest on principal.
- Stakeholder can end stake and redeem at any time.
What is staking?
Staking is when you place an asset for some use purpose by someone else and earning a reward for doing so. In the context of E$P, your staking goes to support the development of our apps and platforms. For this support, the project will pay a pre-determined interest on that stake.
We have recently won a large Education deal in Brazil and need to accelerate our growth. Your support with stakes helps us do exactly that. Knowledge For The World.